For the last 3-4 months I’ve been working non stop. I’ve worked over 250 hours in the last few months for one client alone. I’m now working on 5 websites, multiple infographics, printed work and videos. I also picked up some major clients and an older client that came back to me after 10 years. That in itself makes me feel good. Over the next year I have 20 videos lined up, and some great website design work planned out. Plus being put on two huge retainers. Finally building the business back up to where it was in 2006.
I’ve increased my office hours weekly from 40 hours to 50 hours. I’m actually working approximately 70-80 hours a week.
So how do I manage my sleep…
- First, I make sure I get quality sleep. I have to maintain at least 4 hours of sleep a night.
- I personally stay away from sugars and carbs. They can effect a good nights sleep.
- The same thing can be said about caffeine.
- I exercise daily so that my body is healthy.
- I keep focused on work.
- I watch very little TV.
- I keep a fan going in the bedroom to create white noise to help me get a better night’s sleep.
There are many ways to help your sleep. These are just a few things that work for me. You may have different ideas. I just hope these ideas may help you.